Please check the GIC calendar for the most up-to-date information.
Click here for Group Rules
Youth Social Support Group – Every other Sunday 11am-1pm (See events calendar).
This group is for 3 to 13 year old trans* children, their siblings, and children of trans parents. Parents/Guardians hang out in a separate group.
Non-binary Group – Mondays @ 6:30 pm
Non-binary Group is open to individuals who identify outside of a strict binary and anyone who is questioning their own identity. We will be meeting under a peer-led, open discussion format every Monday night from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, with a brief break around 7:30pm. Supportive family and friends are welcome to attend on the last Monday of each month.
Transitions Support Group – Tuesdays @ 6:30 pm
This meeting is for trans* people who are in transition and are needing help and support with the issues associated with their ongoing transition. This meeting is open to anyone going through transition, F2M/M2F/Nonbinary or any gender variant person who is going through a gender role transition.
Other Local Area Support Groups
- The (GLBT) Center, Denver
- Northern Colorado Equality
- TransAction (scroll to bottom of page)
- Out Boulder (Longmont now under their umbrella)
- (PAGE) Peak Area Gender Expressions
- Pueblo Trans Support Group (scroll down alphabetically)
- Mile-Hi Transgendered – Meetup.com
- SAGE (Services and Advocacy for GLBT Elders)
- PFLAG – Denver (please check your area – Nine Chapters in Colorado)
- The Gathering Place