Part-Time Clinical Director
• Oversee the clinical programming and services of the center
• Direct all clinical program activities, outpatient psychotherapy, and support groups, and ancillary services for children, youth, and adults
• Develop new programs and services for the community
• Manage the clinical internship program for graduate students from the fields of social work, psychology, and counseling programs; work closely with graduate schools during the course of the placement
• Delegate direct clinical supervision of the student interns per school requirements
• Provide clinical supervision of contracted supervisors and/or pro bono clinicians seeking hours for licensure
• Responsible for caseloads, client assignments, and work performance
• Responsible for clinical policies, procedures and standards, training materials, onboarding, in-service training, and ongoing group supervision and trainings
• Responsible for agency compliance with state and federal guidelines and quality management of clinical files
• Work closely with office manager for billing and other clinically related services
• Collaborate with the Executive Director and Board of Directors with clinical operations, clinical program expansion, and budgeting of the clinical programs
• Represent the organization in all aspects of personal and professional life
• Experience working in an affirmative way with transgender, non-binary, and LGBTQIA+ communities
• Working knowledge of World Professional Association for Transgender Health Standards of Care (WPATH) version 7
• Master’s degree in social work, marriage and family therapy, counseling, or psychology and full licensure
• Proven experience in leadership and management of clinical programs
• Proven experience in clinical program planning and development
• Registered and in good standing with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies
• Knowledge of Colorado Mental Health Statutes and HIPAA policies
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker
• Previous experience billing Medicaid
• Competitive compensation based on experience
Email cover letter, CV or Resume, and references with Subject: “Clinical Director” to Li.Brookens@giccolorado.org
Sublease with the Gender Identity Center of Colorado!
The GIC is looking to sublease their extra space to transgender friendly and competent healing practitioners. We are looking for licensed professionals who want to grow their private practice or have a satellite specialty clinic in a safe and community oriented location for transgender and gender expansive individuals and groups. Acupuncturists, Massage therapists, Mental Health professionals, etc. It could be a great opportunity to build a private practice because referrals come in the door all the time.
Flexible month-to-month subleasing rates starting from $100/day to $500/month
If you are interested please email: Li.email@example.com, Subject: “subleasing”
We offer a one of a kind internship/practicum experience. At the Gender Identity Center of Colorado, you will be supervised by leaders in the field of trans affirming care, and you will have the privilege to sit with transgender as SOFFA community members and walk with them in their journeys to authentic being.
Email cover letter, CV or Resume, and references with Subject: “Intern” to Li.Brookens@giccolorado.org
We have many different kinds of volunteer opportunities for you to get involved in our exciting and growing organization. If you are interested in volunteering or learning more about these opportunities, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
Volunteer opportunities may include:
- Offering pro bono therapy
- Supervision of interns and/or pro bono therapists
- Facilitating peer-led support groups (*must identify within trans community)
- Facilitating therapy groups (*only licensed mental health providers)
- Tabling at events
- Staffing the welcome desk
And so many more!